Monday, April 9, 2012

Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Brooke from London

by Claire

Today?s Fashion Bombshell is the fabulous Brooke from London:

She writes, ?My style is very London underground: cool, fresh, young, and urban.?

?I shop mostly at American Apparel, Selfridges, and Topshop.?

?I tried to show you guys me dressed up/down in my everyday life?


?[I'm just a teenager], so my style is still evolving ;)?


? My elder sister who follows your blog religiously convinced me to try out for Fashion Bombshell..?


? I hope you guys feature me & enjoy it..?


?Please check out and follow my personal blog www.jadoreminx.tumblr.com.?

? Thank you!!! xx?

No, thank you! I enjoy your use of color. And you?ve got much swag for such a young buck! Work it!

What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 2-6 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

kid cudi ben breedlove matt barnes hcm loretta lynn gene kelly zoe saldana zooey deschanel and joseph gordon levitt

No comments:

Post a Comment